- 100% pure Grapeseed Oil, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- A very fine and light oil which is easily absorbed by the skin and is suitable as a moisturiser whatever your skin type, leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- Contains Fatty Acids, natural Linoleic Acid, vitamins E, C and Beta Carotene, and Omega 3,6 and 9. Grapeseed Oil has been known to improve the appearance of aging skin.
- Used for massage, aromatherapy, skincare, hair conditioning, face cleansing and as a natural make-up remover. Often used as a carrier or base oil combined with essential oils to create various beauty treatments.
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment
- Skincare: Grapeseed Oil is often used to hydrate the skin, leaving it soft and hydrated without feeling greasy. Its fatty acid and vitamin content make it useful as a remedy to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve your skin texture. This oil might also help to protect your skin from adverse weather conditions. When applied to the area around the eye Grapeseed Oil may help reduce the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes. It can also be used as a natural cleanser and a make-up remover.
- Massage: Is used in massage to give a firming effect to the skin and help reactivate the microcirculation, especially on areas such as the neck, arms and legs. It is also considered beneficial for helping with varicose veins, promoting good blood circulation and reducing and preventing stretch marks, especially when combined with Rosehip Oil.
- Haircare: Helps hydrate your hair, making it stronger, especially during the summer. An intensive mask made with Grapeseed Oil may be effective to combat dry hair.
Homemade: This oil can also be used to make your own skincare products and homemade soap. Used as a carrier oil it can be combined with essential oils for aromatherapy and in diffusers.
100% Grapeseed Oil
INCI: Vitis vinifera